When it comes to strings choice, different professionals use varying string tensions. This depends on other factors like the weather conditions, court surface, indoor or outdoor matches, elevation and even the opponent they are facing. Other players who play for recreation can also use the same strategy so as to maximize their equipment's performance. It also helps them get more enjoyment from their game or even mix things up so as to create an extra edge over the opponent. In choosing, one can follow simple steps so as to choose perfectly.
1. Start by owning several identical frames. What this helps to do is to allow you actually to perform experiments with various types of strings and also tensions.
2. If you desire a comparison of strings and tensions, you can string racquets with strings but with divers tensions. Also, use varying tennis racquet review for the same tension. Without doing this, you will hardly know if it is the string or it is the tension that you either prefer or not prefer. Again, ensure you change one variable at a time.
3. Also, consider where you play from. Is it indoors or outdoors? Those who play from outside benefit from lower string tensions. This is so during the spring and even during the fall when the temperatures are quite cool with favorable windy conditions. The lower tensions will enhance a larger sweet spot. On the other hand, cooler temperatures automatically cause the ball to be somehow less lively. When playing indoors, on the other hand, higher tensions generally help you with the ball control.
4. The type of player you are also playing a big role. The level of aggression with which you play is a real consideration here. Higher tensions will suit you better if you play with a lot of aggression. Lower tensions will suit you better if you normally play from the baseline. This tames your opponent and makes him not to advance forward.
5. Temperatures also strongly affect the playability of the strings. When it is very cold, the tennis strings comparison play less powerfully but in a stiffer manner. On the other hand, when it is hot, they will automatically be more elastic, making the ball to fly further. Consequently, you can never store the racquets in your car and keep your spare strings in a different tennis bag. They need to be stored at the same place.
If you want the right product that will give you a very competitive edge, shop in the best stores that stock quality.
Read more here: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/10/babolat-pure-drive-play_n_4573809.html.